[pct-l] Update on Marge (Old Gal) rescue - she is off the PCT and OK

Hi,  this is Marge's daughter.  (Marge a.k.a. Old
Gal.)  Seeing the previous posting about elderly woman
being rescued, our family immediately set to work
figuing out what had happened.  We were able to
somewhat track Mom down *somewhat*.  She was flown off
the trail and checked into Desert Medical Center in
Palm Springs, but has now checked out.  We believe she
is in a hotel in Palm Springs, but she hasn't
contacted family yet.  (Suspect she's figuring out
what to say tomorrow morning...)  So sounds like she
is OK and we are relieved.  When I hear from her, I'll
update again.   Carol
p.s.  I know she'll HATE being called elderly.