[pct-l] water caches

On May 5, 2005, at 10:49 PM, stillroaming wrote:
> Actually Joe, the last time I was through your 'hood' there weren't
> quite enough
> empty beer bottles laying around the cache. Not to be omitted, those
> styrofoam
> coolers shredded by the critters are very appealng to the eye as well.
> That's ok, I understand. I understand the need for you to leave 'hiker
> bait' on the
> trail. The more hikers you can lure into Casa de Luna, hey, maybe they
> can do
> something for you down the road. What's wrong with a little
> self-guided good
> fortune?

OK, just because I didn't agree with Yogi on what was or wasn't a
personal
attack didn't mean that I needed any help at coming up with a better
example.

It is hard to respond to these types of disparaging remarks without
sinking
into name calling yourself.

I don't care what you think about water caches it isn't necessary to
impugn the
motives of Joe and Terri or any other cache-maintainer or trail-angel
in order to make your point.

Gary Wright