[pct-l] Alternate PCT route

I think I mentioned it before, but check on the California Riding & Hiking
Trail. It starts near Otay or Sweetwater Lake and heads past Descanso
through Cuyamaca, meeting the PCT at the Mason Valley water tank.

Hey Mike, if someone really wants a project, maybe they could take on moving
the PCT where it was originally supposed to be north of Julian over Vulcan
Mountain rather than the San Felipe Hills. Now that a lot of those ranches
are in parks, refuges, and conservancies, maybe this could be done by, say,
2014...

AsABat
Class of 2014