[pct-l] Teton Tents http://www.bigskyproducts.com/

Dave Fales (akamp@qwest.net),

I think you have our Teton Tarp Tents mixed up with another company. we have
not sold them to anyone yet. It will be a month or so before the first Teton
Tarp Tents are shipped.

Someone asked about reviews of our Teton Tents. we have submitted a Teton
Revolution 1P and Teton Revolution 2P UL tents for review by
BackpackingLight. It is my understanding they will be publishing the reviews
sometime this month, but I do not have a definite date. We have also given a
Teton Evolution 1P tent to Jerry Goller at BackpackGearTest.org to play
with. We plan to submit more Teton Tents to BackpackGearTest.org and will
ask Backpacker if they are interested in reviewing our products. If anyone
has any other places we should consider submitting products to for review,
please contact me.

We plan to make continuous improvements to our products so if anyone has any
suggestions or comments we are always interested in hearing them.

Thank you for your interest in our Teton Tent products,

Bob

bob.molen@BigSkyProducts.com

www.BigSkyProducts.com <http://www.bigskyproducts.com/>

Dave F akamp at qwest.net
<mailto:pct-l%40mailman.backcountry.net?Subject=%5Bpct-l%5D%20Teton%20Tents&;
In-Reply-To=010001c54f52%2446d05c60%243502a8c0%40LapDancer>
Mon May 2 14:13:23 CDT 2005

O them I bouht a tarp tent from them that was junk so i wouldnt trust

there other tents