[pct-l] transport to Mojave from LA and from Kennedy Meadows

any message posted to the pct-l includes the sender's individual email
address, and private thank yous are much appreciated.  Not thanking an
individual who has provided information of value to you is like depending on
water caches, kinda selfish....heh heh