[pct-l] Class of 1970

TIC!  ; )

"I am officially declaring myself president of the Class of 1970."

Don't we get to vote?  Are there any other viable candidates out there?  : (

" ...Class of 1970."

1970 was when you started; what year did you GRADUATE?  : O)

"The Indians shot so many arrows in us, that we lost all our viddles and almost starved to death."

You should have hidden behind your hardtack and cast iron skillet!  And didn't any of the Indians have GUNS by 1970?

Well, if nobody else steps forward, you've got my vote!

Happy trails!!!