[pct-l] Don't Feed the Hiker's

> Some may disapprove of caching water, but hey! If it makes your hike
> more enjoyable, why not? Why impose a hardship on yourself

Um, you're embarking on a 2600+ mile WALK and you ask "Why impose
a hard-ship on yourself?" You mean I shoulda taken the bus to Manning, I
get it!

> always carry your own water, enough to get you to and from known water
> sources (spigots, fountains, creeks/rivers/lakes and tanks). BUT if you
> pass a cache, then it's a treat and you can sit down a have yourself a

Ranger taking a statement from a bear in Lyle Canyon:
Well, I do dig for grubs and love the occasional berries, BUT if I pass
a hiker with food, then it's a treat and you can sit down a have yourself....

Well, you get the idea.

;)

Scott

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com