[pct-l] Water Caches?????????

I have a different approach to water caches that is not logistically possible
for some people, but it works for us.  We usually go 1-2 weeks before we are
to hike/backpack a PCT section and we cache our own water in areas where there
is not a natural water source.  We do not use the placed water caches.  We
mark our bottles with the date of our arrival and our names and we haul them out
when we leave, whether we needed them or not.  In fact, we are going to cache
some water next weekend for our trip on May 14th.
Donna Smith