[pct-l] Did Carl Rush report on his Fuller Ridge crossing?

I got through this last week with tricouni screws on my tennies (which
I probably didn't need) and a single trekking pole (which was nice).
Very sloppy. There had been some fresh snow from Sunday-Monday night,
but the rest was just consolidated old snow. It will be much better in
a few weeks-- I'd definitely leave the crampons behind.

Ben Schifrin
Wilderness Press
17360 Highgrade Lane
Sonora CA 95370