[pct-l] Annual April Kickoff

I guess I am really out of step.  I would like to not only see the April
Kickoff, but one at Kennedy Meadows too in mid June.  Lots of room and a good
reward to everyone for the hard hiking done.  Let's have a big party at KM for all
the hikers.  They need the support before going into the Sierras and the long
haul to Lake Edison.  Oh well, may be we should just forget it.  I forgot
that I am a party animal and want to set up my gear weighing table again.

Later, Switchback