[pct-l] Visual Memory of the Trail

I agree i have probably a thousand slides I have taken while doing the
triple crown . I love looking at all the videos and pics i have shot , I
also love seeing the pics the otter's have shot. when I head back to the
trail I appreciate it more not less. some times I will notice something
in one of my many pics or some one else that when I took the pic or was
on the trail and the next time I am on there I take notice of what I
missed. you can hike the trail a million times and still miss stuff and
pick up on it the next time between my triple crowns and all the section
hikes I have done of the pct or the cdt or the at or the many mile of
Yellowstone every time i notice something different the other day I had
some one asked me since I have hiked every single trail and hiked into
area that are off trail in the park there is a back country area i
haven't been to in Yellowstone but the guy was saying why would you
bother going back. I was like no mater how many times i have been there
I still notice somthing different. I mean if your lucky like me to live
in a national forest on the edge of the worlds first national park
Yellowstone every time i drive home or to town I notice new stuff.