[pct-l] Dangling a WeatherCarrot on a stick . . .

Greetings PCT Faithful!
WeatherCarrot was so kind and generous to mail a "lowly" section hiker
like me a copy of his inspirational flick and I'd like to extend the
magic to others. I've got 7 blank DVDs left on my spindle and so I
guess the only real way to do this is "first come first served." I
really don't want to have to choose one person over another :(
I'll be on the trail myself (Kennedy Meadows to Cascade Locks) June
19th.
PCT? Yeah you know me!
-dervish
www.trailjournals.com/dervish