[pct-l] LNT

>>Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics can be
>>contacted at LNT.ORG.  Under
>>their programs they have the traveling trainers who
>>travel all over the U.S.
>>to teach Leave No Trace to those who are unfamiliar
>>with minimal impact, how to
>>travel and camp on durable surfaces, pack it in pack
it >>out, etc.  They said
>>they would be delighted to provide a trainer to come
>>speak at next year's KO.

>>Donna Smith

Donna,

Hey..are you volunteering to contact the LNT people
and co-ordinate a workshop for the next KOP? That's
cool! After all, it is easy to  make suggestions for
other people to do something. Very few people are
willing to follow up on their suggestions and take the
initiative to do it themselves.  :)

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com