[pct-l] June hike

I'm starting section G and hiking from June 2 to about June 11.  I am flying
in, and the beginning is easy to get to (Hwy 178 crosses it and there is
public transportation to within 15 mile of it, and reasonable hitching from there).
 There are lots of places to get off after about 100 miles, so I can do it
without knowing exactly how far I will get.  I studied a lot before making the
choice.  My only concern is snow, as the elevation is up pretty high,
especially if I get far into section H.  I'll be interested in any List input on this.

Best,

Lee Marsden