[pct-l] Off trail event

Last year was amazing.  So much great music and so much laughter crammed
into 4 days.  The only problem is with the snow sitiuation, you'd end up
hitching or renting a car in Mammoth or Bishop.  Last year we rented a car
in Mammoth and it worked out fine.  If I do it again, Id save the money and
hitch.  We had a completely makeshift campsite, the backseat of a car, a
tarptent, a tarp, a stool, and dirt and rocks.  We whipped up a decent full
course breakfast the 2nd morning using 4 alcohol stoves!  If you're into
music fests its worth the extra effort to get there.  And where else can you
talk to girls with hairy pits?  Oh yeah, on the trail.