[pct-l] Mission Creek

I don't know if this info will get to anyone on time to us it, but....
Carl Rush (no trail name yet-what's that about?) stayed at my house in Big
Bear last night. He reports that Mission Creek is "a total mess". The creek
is flowing strong and is choked with debris that flowed downstream. The
trail is washed away in many spots. Either bushwhacking or stream bed
walking is required. He says he averaged maybe 1 mile an hour. Furthermore
he says that a few miles shy of Onyx Summit the snow and ice became too
much. He left to the 38 via Coon Creek.
I hope this helps.

Daniel Braunstein