[pct-l] Water in Section E

I asked this same question last week and the answer was who knows? Locals
may have ways in. The roads may be open by the end of May when the herd
arrives. Otherwise, the good news is that natural sources might be
available. If not, it's 30 miles of carrying water.

Maybe someone in the area can give more info.

Also, it is never a good idea to rely on water caches. They should be
considered a bit of magic that makes you just a bit more comfortable if they
are there, but not so critical you dehydrate and die if they are not.

AsABat