[pct-l] Let's pull it together people...

I was thinking more along the lines of breaking up the one big wave into
smaller waves, maybe about the size of the last herd before Donna
noticed a problem?

The two I drove to Idyllwild, "Lightning" (can someone here conform this
trail name? I'm beginning to be sure I got it wrong. Pro-windsurfer from
Maui, about 5'-4ish tall, brown hair, blue eyes?) and "Smack" said they
were averaging 15 miles a day. They started earlier in order to take
their time getting to KM.

Strong hikers could start later and reach KM around the dates the
forefront arrive in KM. By then, wouldn't we expect to see a thinning of
the wave?

It would seem that the obvious solution is to reduce the size of the
main wave. Any other ideas?

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m
<http://www.mve-architects.com/>

  _____