From: David Craft <chsyhkr@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Apr 26, 2005 11:04 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] New Day Zero and Location and "Boycott"

 Greetings,

There are two boy scout camps in the Warner Springs area.  Camp Mataguay very close by and Lost Valley Camp up near Chihuahua Valley.

Boy Scouts are funny about letting non scout functions on their property.  Just a thought.

Donna started a good discussion.  The one word that perhaps caused some consternation is "boycott".  I don't think that was her intent to create a negative conotation, just to float a new idea.  Boycotts are usually not viewed as positive..........

Hiking on,

David Craft

David B. Craft
Greensboro