[pct-l] numbers

At 01:10 PM 4/26/05, Jim Keener wrote:
> >> I was just wondering the number of people on the PCT-L.
> >

> > 1035 members total
>
>Far too many. That many members with access to a discussion of ADZ is
>creating a bottleneck on my server. Please stagger access so that we do not
>have a degraded online experience.

Sorry you think there are too many subscribers.

If you are having problems on your server, I suggest you change your
subscription settings to "digest" mode, so you only get one message a day.

I'm not sure what you want me to do reference your request: " Please
stagger access so that we do not have a degraded online experience" but it
is not up to me to control your online experience. You have the power to do
that yourself

HYOH

--
Brick Robbins