[pct-l] My Turn

Ok.

It's my turn now.

Weathercarrot's CD just arrived in today's mail and it is TOTALLY  BEAUTIFUL.

So - I think I could afford to make copies and send it along to a dozen
folks.  The first twelve who write me a request giving a postal mailing  address,
I'll be happy to make you a copy.

I can't wait to give this to Darrell.  He really needs a pick-me-up  right
now.  He's up to his eyeballs in work and simultaneously trying to  get ready to
leave to complete the trail this year.  He's going to hike the  OR and WA
portions, then head west to Puget Sound on the Pacific NW trail.   Anyway, he's
feeling a bit overwhelmed and this will INSPIRE HIM to remember why  he works
so hard.

Thank you Jim!  You are a true gentleman!  Thank you  Weathercarrot!  You are
a true artist!

Betsy