[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP 2005, my version

Please know, Chris and everyone, that I am not against the event, the gathering, and all the good stuff about the ADZ.  Simply, I'm against it causing a tidal wave of hikers, altering the natural start dates that people would choose independent of the KO.  I love the ADZ, and really missed going and seeing everyone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Willett <CWillett@pierce.ctc.edu>
Sent: Apr 25, 2005 4:04 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] ADZPCTKOP 2005, my version

Ok, something different for a change.  If you want to see why I attended ADZ this year, point a web browser at

http://www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett/adz-05/index.html

Be warned that I can be, and am, very longwinded when I write. But, you can also scroll through the various pictures to see what sort of things were going on this year in the class of 2003 campsite and Lake Morena as a whole.

For those of you who want the shortwinded version, here it is.  I had a really good time. I met people I hadn't seen for 2 years. I met people I had heard about and never met.  I made new friends and renewed old contacts. I felt home again, even if only for a couple of days.  Thanks organizers.

Suge

PS: I have bigger res. versions of the pictures if people want them.  Just email me.