[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

BlankGreetings and Salutations to All
              I had a Great time at the Kick Off. I'm sure you all did. My Grandson Eagle Scout Bryan had a Great time too. He enjoyed feeding us. He does that for seven weeks at Scout camp each year, this being His last year for Scouting. I was excited to see Yogi again and Andrea and Gottago and finally I got to meet the "Big Man", "Strider" and Carl the "Kelty Kid". You guys put on the "BEST"! ADZ gets the old blood going. I'm hoping to do a thru hike within the next four years or at least before I'm dead. I enjoyed talking with "Meadow Ed" He is full of information as I'm sure you all know. I had a great talk with Jerry Goller too I found out why He laughs so much, but I'll keep that to myself. Hope to see you all on the trail over the next few years.             Remember
"Be Prepared"       Ground Pounder Bill         "Semper Fi"

PS  a special "Semper Fi"     To  Jerry