From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
Rextaiqi@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:59 PM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [BULK] - [pct-l] PCT '04 DVD

Hi WeatherCarrot,

I would like to get  a copy of the 2004 PCT-DVD.  How  much  does it
cost and
how can I pay you?   My physical address is:

        Rex Osbourne
        2500 S. Ocean Drive  #PH35
        Hollywood,  FL   33019

The DVD sounds awesome and I look forward to seeing it.   I have  a good

friend that started the trail on April 5th this year and with your  DVD
I can keep
up with him in a more vicarious way.

Thanks for creating your project and I look forward to sharing it with
others.

Sincerely,    Rex Osbourne