[pct-l] (no subject)

On Apr 24, 2005, at 4:52 PM, Brian Weber wrote:
> A neat idea, but really... why carry a coke can when a
> lighter is tiny and fits in my pocket?

Many people already carry a soda can in the form of an
alcohol stove.  If you polish the can before your trip
then you don't even need the chocolate.  I think this is
an ingenious way to lighten your load.  These days you
can't even take a lighter on the plane so this technique
would help avoid having to shop for a lighter at your
destination before hitting the trail.

Just to be clear.... I'm kidding!  I just thought it was
a neat, MacGyveresque trick.