From: "Norma" <n.ruiz@verizon.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 10:07 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Dogs on the trail,,,,,!

you know ,,, I have  a dog and I love her,and I like being with her,but the
stupid SOB tha said he would go after the ranger that stoped him,I d really
like to meet you on the trail,I will personnaly kick the hell right out of
you,and make you wish you never saw a dog,we are talking about rangers,
human beings,your brothers,sisters,mothers,doughters,fathers,and if you dont
write me back,and go off this here list, your a bigger coward than I
thought,this trail is made for you ,for me,the rules were made for all of us
,your dog must be the only friend you have,in order to write something like
that,write me back so I can really tell you off, Yes thats right
,"theBulltaco"