[pct-l] cheers for donna: re dogs on trail

Two years ago I dropped off this list because I was flamed over something inconsequential.   I intend to be part of '06 and decided to re-join for the information and to make a contribution.  That a rookie would get fire mail because of an innocent question is reprehensible.    On the positive side, for anyone thinking of a thru-hike, buy Squatch's "Walk" documentary at www.walkpct.com.