From: Jim Zhita <jimzhita@hotmail.com>
Sent: Apr 22, 2005 9:21 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] ride from PCT @ Hwy 58 to Tehachapi

My brother and I will hike from Agua Dulce to Tehachapi Pass next week.  We
would like to leave a vehicle in Tehachapi on Sunday, April 24 and then get
a ride from the trail to town on Sunday, May 1.  We plan to arrive at Hwy 58
by midafternoon, and we can call by satellite phone when we arrive.  We will
be at the Kickoff this weekend, but my wife will be home watching for email.
  I can be reached direct by cell phone at 323-573-8161.  Assistance will be
greatly appreciated.  Jim Rea