From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
To: "Ben Racine" <bjr214@psu.edu>; <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:56 AM
Subject: RE: [BULK] - [pct-l] Suggestions for a Day-Hike between Campo and
I-10

Are the wildflowers still in bloom in The Borrego?
Last weekend was awfully warm in the San Mateo Wilderness...perhaps The
Borrego is too warm to be a comfortable hike? If so, the San Jaccs from
Saddle Junction to Black Mountain would be relatively free of snow?
Barrel to Warner is now one of my favorite 8 mile day hikes!

Or...

Mt Laguna to Cucaracha should be VERY nice right now! Easy to shuttle a
car too!

Michael Saenz, Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE       MVE    Institutional       MVP    International
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m