[pct-l] Weathercarrots DVD Offer, Part Two!

Howdy Folks!

I made the offer yesterday that I would send copies of Weathercarot's WONDERFUL DVD to the first 10 people that emailed me.  I am going to have to draw the line at the first 21!  Sorry, but that is all that I can do for right now.  For those of you about to recieve the DVD, please be kind and make copies for the next people that ask.  And be sure to give Weathercarrot a great big THANK YOU for his tremendous effort!  You are going to enjoy this show!

Cheers!

Jim "Dallas" McCrain
Remove SPAMGUARD to reply.