[pct-l] Re: Scott williamson

Hi all,

I just read the cott williamson piece in backpacker magazine... I did him
the honor of sitting on my porch in the late Wisconsin spring cold, with my
headlamp at full burn and my western mountaineering flight jacket to warm
me, to read the article...

I don;t know who said they didn't like the article but I thought it was
wonderfully written.  I also enjoyed seeing the pics of scott hiking... Shit
man, you were wearing the same clothes I saw you in at white's pass with
buttercup!  (oh yeah I guess it was the same trip!! - LOL)

The article was so deep and inspiring that I feel like my words can express
my feelings... Just know I read it and I appriciate it.  I'm there.

Scott if you are reading this - now I'm pissed off that I didn;t get a
picture with you at White's pass.  I think I meet mr. beer shortly ater
that.  I was hiking with pineneedle and buttercup.

I really don;t know what to say but great job on Yo-yoing, and that I
proudly explained the trail and your our encounter with me  to the barnes
and noble cashier girl.

I think I may have turn another person on to hiking.

keep it real,

Mouse

www.trailjournals.com/joeniemiec