[pct-l] Snow around Baden Powell - ACH is open to Islip Saddle

 Donna & Lonetrail
 Angeles Crest Highway IS open to Islip Saddle.... it is CLOSED <> RED BOX &
 Barley Flats Rd

 I called Caltrans last week and verified this. You need to take Upper Big
 Tujunga Cyn Rd which joins ACH JNO Barley Flats Rd.
 Matt

Wilson