From: "Norma" <n.ruiz@verizon.net>
To: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:41 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Dog on the trail

> What is this ???, are you all saying that I cant have my dog on the tral
?,,,Hell,,, this trail is as much hers as it is mine,if a bear Craps on the
trail,its all right,if a wild cat Craps on the trail ,its all right,there
are deers,skunks,lets not forget Elk,if a dog craps on the trail,its not all
right ...?a dog is an annimal too,that goes to show you,,, a lot of people
dont know nothing about shit,let alone,Gods gift to man,,,A DOG,, your best
friend,   "the Bulltaco'