[pct-l] Weathercarrot's DVD

Id be happy to burn some dvds for those who need them.  I'll have to call it
quits after 5 or so, depending on the demand.  Just send a self addressed
stamped bubble mailer to me:

Tom Kowalik
615 Berkshire Ct
Schaumburg, IL 60193

I'll cover the cost of the dvds.  I work in video production so Ive got a
bunch.  Im pct bound in late may so if you really want a copy lmk off list
and I'll get them burned ahead of time.

Munch