[pct-l] Weathercarrot's CD

Greetings:

When I was at the Saufleys' last year, we watched Weathercarrot's CD of
images of the AT. It was moving in a way that only something well done by
someone with a thorough understanding of the subject can be. I humbly
suggest that future hikers check it out when they are in Agua Dulce.

But with the PCT CD, Weathercarrot has outdone himself. He understands. And
I connect. His choice of images and music were subtle and telling. I was
especially glad to see the pictures of clouds. The grandeur above the
ground. And the photo I took of Lucky in the Desolation Wilderness.

If you have a chance, take some time and watch this presentation. If you
haven't hiked the PCT, it will make you want to. If you have, it will make
you want to go back. It has that kind of power.

All this makes me grateful to some people and organizations who work hard to
make the trail experience as good as it is: the Pacific Crest Trail
Association, working year-'round as stewards of the land, the Saufleys, the
class of '77 - who sponsor the kickoff. To Gottago for her bandanas, the
people who help maintain the trail and so on.

Oh, gosh, I wish I were hiking this year!

Peace,
J J