[pct-l] GPS, is it worth it?

ah so, maybe a GPS isn't helpful, but even on day one when you get spilled
onto a dirt road right before morena butte with no trailhead signs in sight,
it helps to have those additional written clues to take the head scratching
out of the equation........

we all know the PCT is not one long continous trail......many trail
intersections, dirt road sections, etc......

s.c.