[pct-l] 150% snowfall and June JMT hiking

pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net writes:
>pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net

Dear PCT Website Host,
	I don't seem to be able to acess the site through the postings address.....so i just hit reply sender when I get the general announements and hope my messages get to the site that way.

I'm planning to hike the JMT portion of the PCT in mid June but am worried about the amount of snow on the trail.  My daughter, who hiked the whole PCT last year, says not to worry....that extra snow
won't make the trail that much more difficult. What do experienced thru hikers say about the 150% amount of snow this year and how that will affect the JMT?  Any words of encouragmeent, suggestions.
Is Kennedy Meadows a good place to start so Day 1 isn't up Whitney?