[pct-l] Please HELP me!!!!

> 3.  Ok, don't laugh.... please.... but I've been stressing about toilet
paper.  I've been saving partial rolls.... to send in my resupply boxes....
is this ridiculous.... do you just carry a whole roll?

You can carry a whole roll if you like. It is fairly light, but rather
bulky.
Alternatively, REI sells mini-rolls of TP. But I do the following.

It is perfectly possible to make your own mini-rolls of TP, simply by
unrolling it off the big roll and rolling it up, without a core, as it comes
off. When I know how many days I am needing to supply, I allow
a certain number of squares per day, plus some extras. When I
unroll the TP from the big roll, I count off squares at the same time.
It doesn't take much time. Really, it doesn't.

Some (rather selfish) hikers have been known to supply their TP
from public toilets along the way. I don't recommend it. You could
buy TP rolls, make a few mini-rolls, and put the rest in your bounce
box - or put some in your resupply boxes.

It isn't worth stressing over. You could carry two whole rolls and
still not overburden yourself. It's lightweight.