[pct-l] Please HELP me!!!!

Bounce Box: Never used them nor had the slightest desire to do so. If I need
it but don't have it, I don't need it. It's either that or admit to a
judgmental error in my logistical planning and my Y chromosome doesn't allow
for that.

Re-Supply Boxes:  Use them religiously. Rarely buy locally - other than the
occasional town meals or to replace an unexpected loss. I want variety in my
meals and it can be a crap-shoot as to what's available on the shelves at
some of the smaller stores, especially if the "through-hiker pack" just left
town the day before.Where possible, I use resorts or motels as supply points
since they are open 7 days a week and long hours. I hate racing along the
trail like a madman in hopes of getting to a post office before it closes.
The trail has it's own way of adjusting my carefully pre-planned schedule so
this takes some of the sting out of that adjustment.

Toilet Paper: Bulk is the issue here, not weight. The weight is next to
nothing but it's value is beyond price. I've seen $1 per square offered on
the trail. I carry full rolls; I put full rolls in my supply boxes. I will
use it eventually - or sell it to finance my trip. Montezuma is NOT dead -
he lies in wait for through-hikers, especially those gram-weenies who limit
themselves to 4 squares be day. One good case of the trots will chew up an
entire month's supply in one day. Poison Oak makes a very poor substitute
for the real thing. I'll leave an energy bar home and take the full roll.

Wandering Bob