[pct-l] Please HELP me!!!!

Seattle Terri
Sounds like you're hiking.  (Healing from surgery?  Was that you?)

I can give you a little of my own experience, but there's millions of right
answers.

> 1.   Bounce Box
Pretty much never used one.  I have bounce some clothes ahead to where I
might need them again. I've also bounced a tent and solid fuel tabs.
Mostly I've sent things home and things were shipped to me from there.   We
pretty much connect every 3-5 days.  I don't see much need for one this
year.
> 2.  Re-supply Boxes ---I did a lot of gear changes so I received boxes
from home and outfitters.
I found it was easier and less expensive to buy food along the way.
Exception:  Castella.  Wonderful people but my resupply was a little pricey.

This year, though, my food is a little more specialized toward lighter
weight.  Buying food will increase my pack weight.  From home I can still
pig out but have a much lower pack weight.
If I get caught in a situation where a post office is closed I can always
buy there then phone that package in the post office to another address(I
use Priority mainly for that reason)

> 3.  stressing about toilet paper.   saving partial rolls....

We save our partials also.   We even remove the cardboard tubes.
Ultralight anal? (No pun intended)
To toss it now reduces the amount of trash I have to pack out.

(Castella does not sell single rolls)

See you in Seattle.
When do you start your hike?

Thank You Terri