[pct-l] Re: thru-hiking with dogs.

 i am a above knee amputee and she is need a lot more. For one thing
since i no longer have my own knee balance is a lot difference and
easier to fall  and she helps with balance ALso if i fall she helps me
up. . also out of pure luck she has a new trait we never new she had. in
January I became diabetic through  work injury long story but any ways
when my blood sugar gets low she knows it and carries on and freaks out
and even though I might not feel  it yet she can sense it and let me know.