[pct-l] Hike from Campo to Lake Morena Friday 4/22

Don't worry about moving your car. There will be plenty of rides available
from the Lake to the border on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Just meet at
the Transportation Hub - the open area west of the restrooms and across from
the Theater Without Walls.

AsABat