[pct-l] 2005 Hiker Update

I received a phone call from Dave and Michele Toms who are a 2005 hiking
couple from England.  They were dropped off at Campo last Sunday the 10th
and had arrived at
Warner Springs Saturday afternoon.  They plan to take a Zero Day Sunday and
then
continue north.  I will be meeting them about Noon Thursday at the Pines to
Palms
Highway and will shuttle them down to the Kickoff and back.

They should be a good source of information on the Water and Trail
conditions for
the first 150 miles of the PCT this year.

We will be found in site 79
SirJames from Southern California
Candidate ... PCT Class of 2008