[pct-l] Travel from Lake Morena to San Diego./San Diego to trailhead.

Is anyone going to San Diego when the Kick Off at Lake Morena ends?  NaborJ
and Chowder are looking for a ride and we will fill your tank with gas for
the favor.  Also, we are looking for transportation from San Diego to the
PCT trailhead in Mexico sometime between April 29-May 1.....again, we will
fill your tank with gas for the favor.
Thanks,
NaborJ