[pct-l] LIttle Known facts and Triva of PCT and KO Party with Mad Monte

First, I would like to state that the monument 78 at border is only a "
Replica" and real monument 78 is cemented in " Strider"s Backyard" and
serves as a support for his kid's basketball hoop and pole. Swap was done
Sept 77. Old monument was heavy brass and Greg's cheap replica is thin iron.
Of course this is only a rumor  and one must drive to Diamond Bar, Calif. to
be for sure. ( Which I intend to do next week!!!!!)
    Yes,, I will be at KO Party after days of deep thought.. Plan to hike
Thurday from Border to Hauser Creek , then climb Hauser ridge summit for a
big push to Lake Morena on Friday.
    Also there is a big " Conspirecy" of the large class from the PCT 1977
to actually change the number on the monument from Monument 78 to read "
Monument 77" at Canadian Border next year. A motion has been placed to the
Canadian Government at this time about change and is in the works. ( TIC,,,,
Disclaimer applies!!)