[pct-l] Thru-hiking PCT w/ dog question

Bear cans, dogs, cell phones....well.you get the idea.
:)

In any case, you may want to pick the brain of a
person who has hiked part of the PCT:
http://www.pctforpets.org/Homepage.html

Doc and Llamma (with their dog Coy) hiked all of the
PCT in 2002. Doc is currently in Korea with the US
Army. Llama can be reached at:  llamaring@hotmail.com

Keep in mind ~1/3rd of all hikers finish the trail.

Not sure what the percentage of hikers with dogs who
are able to finish the trail. Suspect it is less. Not
trying to disuade you, but it seems more logistic
challenges for a hiker with  dog. Just something to
keep in mind.

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com