From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Monty Tam
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 2:28 PM
To: backpack45scb; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Exact location of trailhead parking at Warner
Springs?

Hey Ralph and Susan
No more hiking until after the KickOff.

Warners has two trailheads, one north of town and one south both on 79.
Most people don't hike the loop in between.
On the south the best place to park is west of 79 where the mobile
classroom is.
For a little added assurance, walk into the classroom and ask for Myrtle
(or anyone).
Ask her what part of the huge space would be best to park for a few
days.
Across the street at the school I hear your car can get locked in.

North Warners trailhead?  Dirt area on the road just north of the
trailhead.

Are you planning on coming down soon?

Warner Springs Monty

Springs?