[pct-l] Any Thoughts on Cytomax?

Anybody recommend a good supplement to your water for keeping
electrolytes balanced?  I've heard of cytomax (and of course all the
generic sports drinks, but they are too high in sugar for my liking),
but not any others.
bjr
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I use Cytomax -Citrus flavor on all my hikes, and first tried it in
1995 when I was doing an extreme bike ride (450miles in a week) in
Colorado going over a Rocky Mtn pass everday. It made the
difference between bonk and go! for me. I have since used it on my
hikes with the same success. I haven't tred other liquid gooks and
aids, and found Cytomax works for me based on my experience.
Some flavors are better than others, the orange is rather pithy...
Citrus mixes real well with Bacardi 151 rum once the daily grind
ends and the glorious sunset from the alpine campsite commences..
Hikon!