[pct-l] Scott Williamson In Backpacker

So... my wife ventured out into the world yesterday. I managed to  avoid
civilization and spent the day raking the forest.  I instructed her  to find the
current issue of Backpacker (it's 50 miles to the nearest place  where
magazines other than Playboy and Guns' and Ammo can be purchased)   Sadly, the
"current" issue of Backpacker was April... which contains ads for  SUV's, thousands
of pieces of equipment that I would not buy with your money, a  damnable number
of those pesky tear-out subscription blanks, and 6 "baseball"  cards for
GPS-hikers, replete with directions that would make Mapquest dot com  blush at the
micromanagement.  Ah well...  with any luck I won't have  to venture into the
outside world until KO wednesday, and maybe, just maybe,  there'll be one
current issue to be found somewhere along the way.

"No Way" Ray  Echols