[pct-l] Snow questions

Many of the things that you cannot carry onto the plane getting to the
southern terminus will be available at the kickoff.  We have invited  Adventure 16,
a local backpacking store chain, to bring fuel of all types,  matches,
lighters, and various other minor things that you weren't allowed carry  onto a
plane and didn't get a chance to pick up before getting out  there.  Also, they
are willing to take your order for anything that they  carry in their store and
will bring it out the next day, or possibly even later  the same day.

BTW, you pass their main corporate store on Interstate 8 just after the
intersection with the 215 freeway on your way out to Campo.

Greg

_moosemunch_7@hotmail.com_ (mailto:moosemunch_7@hotmail.com)   writes:

I'm  having very small drops sent to:

1.  Campo or San Diego:  All  the items I can't bring on the plane....knife,
trekking poles,  ect.